- 2-hour ride of luxurious comfortable limousine van via new expressway
- 7-hour cruise trip on the newest luxury sails
- Cooking demonstration and sunset party
- Kayak or local sampan through an array of stalagmite caves leading into hidden lagoons
- Swimming in a quiet cover with amazing backdrop
- Passing the genuine floating houses of local fisher folks
07.00 – Meet our driver at your hotel in Hanoi.
07.15 – Start two-hour road journey to Quang Ninh Province via express way aboard ultra-luxurious chauffeur-driven limousine.
09.30 – WELCOME ABOARD
Arriving Tuan Chau marina. We welcome our guests onboard, enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
JadeSails will take you on an odyssey of 7 hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay, discovering many hidden splendors of untouched natural wonders.
11.00 – LUNCH ON THE BOAT.
While cruising through a maze of toweling limestone mountains, you revel in the elegant restaurant that full equipped with air-conditioning. A Vietnamese fusion cuisine lunch is served and spectacular seascape is always in view through expanded windows.
13.30 – EXPLORE MAGICAL SEA CAVE AND HIDDEN LAGOONS BY KAYAKING OR LOCAL ROWING BOAT.
Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Dark and Light grotto archipelago. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will get on a bamboo boat rowed by a fisher folk and gently gliding through stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons do amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from jade-green water. Every turn brings another surprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons with a unique eco system, getting close to sea creature
15.00 – SWIMMING AT QUITE AREA IN LAN HA BAY
We progress to quite area in Lan Ha Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. The region is known for its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands. You may prefer to try your hand at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great experience, immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay.
16.00 – COOKING DEMONSTRATION
You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration, our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
16.30 – SUNSET PARTY (ENJOY BREAK)
Summit on the sundeck for watch the magnificent sunset over the Seven Wonders of Nature, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, share your traveling experience or simply watch the sunset and relax. At this moment, the boat has its Happy Hour deal.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly.
17.00. BACK TO TUAN CHAU MARINA BY OUR SPEED BOAT
17.20 – Disembark for another comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi via new expressway
19.30 – Drop off at your hotel doorsteps. Service ended.
From: US$119/ Per Person
- Comfort chauffeured-driven limousine ride
- 07 hours cruise
- All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated
- Mouth-watering lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
- Afternoon tea and 2 bottles of mineral water on limousine
- Double kayak and local rowing boat, life jacket and waterproof bag
- English speaking guide during the tour
Payment & Amendment
- Full advanced payment is required
- Cancellation/change up to 03 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, full refund
- Cancellation/change less than 03 days before arrival or in case of no-show, full charge will be applied
Tips are appreciated
Thing to bring: towel, sun glasses, sun cream, camera, swimming costume, insect repellant and cash of VND for personal expenses.
Have a Question?
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to help you.
Call us: (+84) 962 932 818
Email : email@example.com