- Explore the breathtaking view with rice terraces, hill-tribe villages of Muong Hoa valley
- Diverse in ethnic groups of H’mong, Tay, Dzay and Red Dzao people
Night 1: Be escorted to Hanoi railway station by our Hotel staff. Overnight train from Hanoi to Lao Cai train station.
Day 1: Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van villages (B/L/D)
5.00: Arrive at Lao Cai Train station in the early morning. Picked up by our driver and take 01 hour drive to Sapa
6.00: Leave the luggages and take shower in hotel and enjoy breakfast. Strolling around the town to fresh up and make friends with smiling locals.
9.30: Start trekking to Lao Chai and Ta Van villages down in Muong Hoa valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan – the highest peak of Vietnam and Indochina. Trek through the villages of Black H’mong ethnic minority to learn the way people weaving and embroidering their clothes. Have a break in a local restaurant for lunch then keep going down to enjoy colourful rice paddy fields and reach Ta Van village where the Dzay ethnic people inhabit.
15.30: Picked up by private car to get back to Sapa for checking in. The rest of the day will be at your leisure to discover the town (Dragon Mount, Orchid garden, local market…)
Have dinner at hotel restaurant before staying overnight in Aira hotel.
Night 2: Overnight at 3* Sapa hotel.
Day 2: Sapa – Cat Cat – Sin Chai – Ta Phin villages (B/L)
9.30: After breakfast in the hotel, start visiting Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages. Trek through lush rice terraces towards villages, experience Black H’mong people’s daily life and traditional culture. Then go back to Hotel.
14.00: Take a drive to Ta Phin village (12km from Sapa) where the Red Dzao people live to learn more about the culture, custom and their daily life. Have a good choice of buying woven and textile brocades which are locally hand-made. Pay a visit to one of the local family to experience the true life of the Red Dzao.
16.00: Back to sapa for a shower then be transferred to Lao Cai city. Enjoy dinner at a restaurant close by the railway station before a night train to Hanoi.
Night 3: Night train back to Hanoi
Day 3: The train arrives at Hanoi in the early morning. Be picked up by our Hotel staff from Hanoi railway station to the hotel.
Prices: US$/ Per person
- Private transfers in Sapa as mentioned in tour program
- 01 night in 3* Sapa hotel
- 02 round trip train tickets in a 4 soft-sleeper shared-cabin (Should you like to charter the whole cabin to have more privacy aboard, there will be a surcharge of USD66 x 2 persons)
- English speaking guide
- All meals as tour program
- All entrance fees
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Visa Arrangements
- Drinks except otherwise mentioned
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Have a Question?
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to help you.
Call us: (+84) 962 932 818
Email : email@example.com